Blackberry Q10 Rp 6.900.000 LG Optimus L7 II Dual Rp 2.450.000 Nokia Lumia 720 Rp 2.850.000 IMO S900 Groovy Rp 525.000 LG Optimus LG L5 II Dual Rp 2.000.000 Asus Padfone 2 Rp 7.000.000 Nokia Lumia 920 Rp 5.500.000
In this era of information technology Smartphones are used for storing information and other content. All this is vital to the individual who possesses it. This is why it becomes essential to take utmost care of Smartphone or device as if it falls into wrong hands then the data can be utilized for illegitimate purposes.
Reportedly, there have been cases of thefts in and around New York city. However, let us not assume that this crime is limited to any geographical location, it can happen anywhere in your local vicinity or your own town. Although there is no way that one can prevent theft and phone robbery but keeping your device safe is a sensible option; this article will give you some easy tips to apply for keeping your gadget safe.
Tips to keep your Smartphone and other device safe and protected:
1. Password protection: It is essential to enable the functionality of pass code or pin code on your phone. This way you will be able to protect your vital data from unwanted access.
2. Take a regular back up of your phone or iPad. This can be done via cloud computing. Services like Android backup for Android enabled phones and iCloud are capable of auto backup of data.
3. Remember to keep the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number handy as in case of phone theft you can immediately refer this number. This number can be located in device settings.
4. If you own an Apple device then you can enable an option of Find My iPhone. This option is enabled the moment you customize your phone, if you have not done it initially then you can do so with iCloud later on.
5. Apple users can also utilize an app called Gadget Trak. This helps in generating reports about location. The reports include latitude, longitude, map points and even IP address specifying the exact location of your phone or device.
6. Another interesting thing to protect your phone is to disguise it. You can disguise your phone or your device as something that is less noticeable. For example, you can choose to keep it in a case that resembles a cigar case or a book. This way you will not only attract less attention but will also keep it away from prying eyes on a look out for steeling expensive gadgets.
7. If you are a frequent traveler and use public transportation then the best way to protect your phone is to keep it safely stashed in your sac, satchel or bag. Do not use it in public or in a crowded transportation as it may attract unwanted attention. Use it when it is safe to take it out.
Smartphones can seem a little daunting if you are a new consumer just getting into the market. There are seemingly new smartphones released on a daily basis and it can be tough to choose which phone may be right for you. Here are a few tips that can help when choosing which smartphone is suitable for your specific needs. If you use these tips, there should be no issue finding the perfect new smartphone to bring you into the 21st century.
Choosing the best network can vary on the spectrum between extremely simple and difficult, depending on your attachment to your current network. If you already have a cellular provider and are pleased with the service currently provided then it is probably wise to take a look into what smartphones they offer and utilize the rest of these tips to choose a phone in their line. For people who are looking at all cell network providers, it will take slightly more research to come to a conclusion. One of the main points to consider is the data rate and network availability. Many companies offer a tiered range of prices for data usage on their networks, so try to estimate your needs, or call and ask the company what they consider a good entry level data plan. Also, depending on the city in which you reside, you may want to look at the coverage map of 4G and 3G to make sure the network you desire is available in your area.
With lines of constant renewals of technology, many operating systems interfaces and super processor smartphones are coming to market. It is not an easy task to choose a smartphone among a number of smartphones.
This year, several smartphones have already flooded the market and many are yet to come. If you are looking to buy a new perfect smartphone for you then you must keep few things in your mind.
Operating System: There exist five most famous operating systems in the era of smartphones. These five OS are iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry and Bada. In all these smartphone operating systems, there's something for everyone (although, there is still a strong physical resemblance between a lot of devices, unfortunately), all expectations and all prices. At this time, Android OS smartphones are verdict in the market because of their flexibility and on other hand iOS (Apple Smartphone operating system) is considered as the smoothest operating system. Apple smartphones are however costlier than most of Android smartphones.